Dashboard
Home
http://my.churpchurp.com/images/campaign/my/cpc/15933/21594.png
About Me •
Archive •
Contact Me •
TnC

Going to Penang Island (Pulau Pinang)

 Credit: Google Image

Tomorrow before dawn, my parents and I are going to Penang Island (Pulau Pinang) for two days! WEEEE!! So, this weekend, there will be no updates. But I'm expecting a but load of posts this Monday about my vacation. 

Before I start packing my bags, I would like to ask one simple question to all people who had went to Penang or who lives in Penang.

Besides going to Nasi Kandar Beratur, where should we go during our visit to Penang? 
Note: It must be not too far from Georgetown or in the area of Georgetown. 
Your honest recommendations are highly appreciated. Well, see you guys next Monday!!

2 comments:

Fiey said...

wow .. mesti bestkan .=)

Haziq Haiqal said...

@Fiey Hai, sorry lmbat reply :(...bru je balik dri penang and holiday kt sane ok je. Nanti saye postkan ttg percutian saya kt sana ^^...