Dashboard
Home
http://my.churpchurp.com/images/campaign/my/cpc/15933/21594.png
About Me •
Archive •
Contact Me •
TnC

"97 Crew's D-DAY: 19.12.12


U CAN CHECK UR PMR RESULT THROUGH SMS!! NO SURPRISE GUARANTEED!!

The first time I saw this, it gave me the creeps. And of course, every PMR candidates started to have the rumbling tummies and the temporary Parkinson's disease since last week (I guess). But the climax of their sickness started today. 

I arrived at school an hour and twenty minutes earlier and saw the deserted assembly. But I'm not alone. Two friends of mine sat on a stone bench while listening to their MP3s. I came to them and started to have an overly friendly chit chat. Like me, they had cold feet. They couldn't sleep last night that they read 9gag until late midnight.

30 minutes after hanging out with them, I went to the library to help the teacher-librarian (the task were not fulfill...damn you Haziq Haiqal). There were four students (including me) who were on duty. But me and my friend, Farhana, couldn't even do a thing.

I told Farhana that we could check our PMR results through SMS starting at 10 am onwords. We typed in our IC number and our PMR registration number and send it to what we expect was the Lembaga Peperiksaan. We sent the message exactly at 10 am and a few minutes later, Farhana got her reply. She got 8As (Congratulation Farhana~~). 15 minutes later, I also got my reply....

=
=
=

Fast forward to 11 am (the estimated time for the PMR slips to be distributed), it was time. Class teachers left the meeting room holding the result slips. They went to the assembly and the principal gave a speech. It was said that about 200+ students out of 319 got straight As. So after the speech, students went to each of their class teacher to get their result slips.

Yes, varieties of reaction can be seen. Some students were shedding tears of joy, some students were screaming, some students were surprised, some students were dismayed and some students showed their blanked face (insert MongJi picture *if you know what I mean). But me, I managed to smile with my mother. I already knew my result an hour ago. And I'm proud of it. 

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

 THANK YOU GOD 
IS THE  
ONLY THING THAT I COULD SAY :))

4 comments:

Sofia Aizura said...

Congratulations, Haziq! So proud of you :)

Anis Diyana said...

tahniahhhh! :D

Haziq Haiqal said...

@Sofia Aizura Thanks KAK!! It's good to know I made someone (other than my family) proud of me hihihi ^^...

Haziq Haiqal said...

@Anis Diyana terima kasih! :))